by Heavenly Hash Creamery Admin April 04, 2019
- 2 pints of Heavenly Hash Creamery's Mint Chocolate Chip CBD Ice Cream
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Sticks of Salted Butter, Softened
- 3/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 12-oz. Package of "Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels"
- Sprinkles / Chocolate Chips (Your Choice)
- Cookie Cutter
- Wax Paper
- Baking Sheet
PREHEAT: Oven to 375 F.
Combine: Flour, Baking Soda, & Salt in One Bowl/ Keep Separate. Beat the Butter, Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Vanilla in a large mixer bowl till mixed thoroughly. Add eggs and beat together in the large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture (Other Bowl). Stir in Chocolate Chip Morsels. Use a regular spoon and separate each piece on to the ungreased baking sheets.
Bake: 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on baking sheets before removing so that they do not break apart and place cookies on wax paper.
Making the Ice Cream Sandwich: For each Ice Cream Sandwich, place 1 scoop of Ice Cream (1/3 Cup) between 2 cookies. Gently squeeze cookies together. Roll the Ice Cream edges in Sprinkles (Optional).
Saving for Later? Wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap. Place in resealable freezer bag, and freeze until hungry.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
by Sheila Rinearson February 10, 2020