Chocolate Chip Cookie & CBD Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe:
- 2 pints of Heavenly Hash Creamery's Mint Chocolate Chip CBD Ice Cream
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Sticks of Salted Butter, Softened
- 3/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 12-oz. Package of "Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels"
- Sprinkles / Chocolate Chips (Your Choice)
- Cookie Cutter
- Wax Paper
- Baking Sheet
PREHEAT: Oven to 375 F.
Combine: Flour, Baking Soda, & Salt in One Bowl/ Keep Separate. Beat the Butter, Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar, and Vanilla in a large mixer bowl till mixed thoroughly. Add eggs and beat together in the large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture (Other Bowl). Stir in Chocolate Chip Morsels. Use a regular spoon and separate each piece on to the ungreased baking sheets.
Bake: 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on baking sheets before removing so that they do not break apart and place cookies on wax paper.
Making the Ice Cream Sandwich: For each Ice Cream Sandwich, place 1 scoop of Ice Cream (1/3 Cup) between 2 cookies. Gently squeeze cookies together. Roll the Ice Cream edges in Sprinkles (Optional).
Saving for Later? Wrap sandwiches individually in plastic wrap. Place in resealable freezer bag, and freeze until hungry.