Susan K. Scherer RN, BSN, OCN. CEO- Owner
- Oncology Nurse 28 years; including trauma, neurological oncology, endocrine, oncology emergency medicine and research
- Founder RN Cancer Guide Solutions (RNCG): Nurse navigators working to break the emotional, medical and financial barriers associated with cancer care
- Nationally recognized at one of the top nurse leaders byNational Nurses in Business Association 2017
- Creator of Employee Cancer Assistance Program (ECAP)reaching both private and commercial payers to reduce cost associates with cancer care
- Veteran of US Airforce; RN, University of Florida, BSN and Certified Oncology Nurse; OCN
- Drafted and passed The Rights and Responsibilities of Patients Bill (CS/HB 1253) for the state of Florida
- Active member with ONS Advocacy and Healthcare Reform Committee
Matt Eastman. COO- Owner
- Extensive experience in management, accounting, marketing, and general contracting for both private sector and the United States Military
- US Navy honorably discharged, service disabled veteran (SDVB) with degrees in Business Management and Electronics Engineering Technology. College of Agriculture at Penn State University in Ice Cream Short Course, 2016
- Owner and founder of Harmony Ranch Creamery, Lickity Splits Ice Cream, and Cool J.A.M.S in Bradenton, FL.
- Operations grown from approximately 500 gallons per year to 35,000 gallons per year, because of aggressive marketing in professional sporting venues including Tampa's Amalie Arena.
- Board member of the National Small Business Administration and is a professional advisor to local universities and culinary programs
Wesley Fuglesang, CPA – CannaBizAdvisors
- Co-founder CannaBiz Advisors providing compliant accounting and tax services to Growers, Dispensaries, Suppliers, and Manufacturers in the cannabis industry, preparing tax returns, state tax filings, sales and excise tax issues; as well as various financial reporting engagements for cannabis business owners.
- Areas of experience include: tax planning and consulting, helping businesses and their owners maximize section 280-E deductions while staying compliant and increasing profitability.
- Correspond with the IRS and other regulatory agencies to solve various tax related disputes.
- Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting 2010.
- CPA in Florida, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- Current Vice-President, Past Secretary and Treasurer, North Suncoast Chapter FICPA.
Sr VP Sales & Brand Development
Jennifer Williams Tharp
- Owner Amethyst Enterprises of Florida Inc. - Start up and small business consulting firm with 35 years of experience working with nineteen startup businesses and programs.
- Owner Virtual Trade Training and Certification – web-based trade training for HVACR, Electric & Plumbing
- Well versed in several industries including commercial HVAC, education, store merchandizing & non-profits
- Co-founder and COO of Aquinas International Academy
- International business experience specifically in China
- Areas of expertise include a wealth of communications experience, organization and implementation of corporate structure and flow of operations, building and maintaining strong relationships that span decades, training, sales and brand development.
- Former Board of Director member for Chicks & Chucks- a foundation formed to assist cancer patients in the Greater Cincinnati area
- US Navy veteran and is active in veteran outreach programs