Heavenly Hash Creamery's Executive Team:
CEO/ Owner of Heavenly Hash Creamery, LLC
Susan K. Scherer RN, BSN, OCN
- Oncology Nurse 28 years; including trauma, neurological oncology, endocrine, oncology emergency medicine, and research
- Founder RN Cancer Guide Solutions (RNCG): Nurse navigators working to break the emotional, medical and financial barriers associated with cancer care
- Nationally recognized as one of the top nurse leaders byNational Nurses in Business Association 2017
- Creator of Employee Cancer Assistance Program (ECAP)reaching both private and commercial payers to reduce the cost associated with cancer care
- A veteran of US Airforce; RN, University of Florida, BSN and Certified Oncology Nurse; OCN
- Drafted and passed The Rights and Responsibilities of Patients Bill (CS/HB 1253) for the state of Florida
- Active member with ONS Advocacy and Healthcare Reform Committee
Acting COO for Heavenly Hash Creamery, LLC
Darryl David - Darryl's Ice Cream Solutions, LLC
- Founder of an independent consulting company working with established and startup businesses looking to take their products, concepts, and operations to the next level.
- 30 + years experience in dairy and plant-based non-dairy frozen products
- Guides clients from concept through development stages in consumer goods and food service
- Contributor to industry articles on product trends, consumer interest, and fast-growing product categories
- Trains and assists in manufacturing, facility improvement, process, equipment, sanitation standards, procedure, package, labeling and cost of goods
- Assists in site evaluation, retail expansion, franchise, and growth preparedness
- Recognized for creative flavor innovation and listed in a publication "The Very Best Ice Cream and Where to Find It"
CFO (Contracted) for Heavenly Hash Creamery, LLC.
Wesley Fuglesang, CPA – CannaBizAdvisors
- Co-founder CannaBiz Advisors providing compliant accounting and tax services to Growers, Dispensaries, Suppliers, and Manufacturers in the cannabis industry, preparing tax returns, state tax filings, sales and excise tax issues; as well as various financial reporting engagements for cannabis business owners.
- Areas of experience include tax planning and consulting, helping businesses and their owners maximize section 280-E deductions while staying compliant and increasing profitability.
- Correspond with the IRS and other regulatory agencies to solve various tax-related disputes.
- Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting 2010.
- CPA in Florida, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- Current Vice-President, Past Secretary, and Treasurer, North Suncoast Chapter FICPA.
- Incoming Chair of the CEO Council of Tampa Bay
- Dean’s Advisory Board for the University of Tampa Sykes College of Business
- University of Tampa Board of Fellows Treasurer
- Honorary Commander at MacDill Air Force Base
- Copperhead Member for Valspar PGA Tournament
- University of South Florida Women in Leadership & Philanthropy member
- Past Board Member, Association for Corporate Growth (Global Board)
- Board Member, Trinity Café
- Member of the Athena Society, the International Women’s Forum and the Women Executive Leadership of Florida
- Past President and Current Board Member, Tampa Bay Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth and Past Chair of the 2010 and 2014 ACG Florida Capital Connection
- Past Chair and Current Board Member, Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Suncoast
- Past President Commercial Real Estate Women Tampa Bay Chapter
- Past President, Executive Women’s Golf Association National Board of Directors
- Licensed Mortgage Broker/ Licensed Real Estate Broker